Wednesday, October 12, 2016

So, I started last Thursday...and today is 1 week later: -9.5 pounds!


So, I started last Thursday...and today is 1 week later: 
-9.5 pounds!
 It's been a full week and let me tell you how that is going.  First of all, like I mentioned last time it was a bit of a mental struggle in the beginning to keep my mind off of all those yummy, sugary sweet or fat laden foods that got me so dog gone fat in the first place!  But after studying more and doing much more research, I learned sooo much more!  Let me share it with you.
Like I said last time, on hCG you should not be hungry.  But I was and I wanted to know what I was doing wrong.  But first, let's back up... I had a call from a client who told me about her experience with hCG.  She had gone to a local med clinic for weight loss and was given hCG at a very high dosage.  And even though she was STARVING, she continued to get the same dosage of hCG but now with Phentermine to control her appetite.  Well, that is NOT how the program is supposed to work.  So, as I began to dig more into the hCG diet, I started finding that prescribing Phentermine happens quite a lot.  And I was finding that people were failing at the diet because of being so hungry.  Different clinics would prescribe different dosages, yet so many were complaining about being overly hungry or having to have phentermine to keep them from eating.  Again, NOT how the program is supposed to work!  What I also found out is that a "follow up" appointment was only to  come in to get more hCG and phentermine Rx.  There was NO follow up.  No patient interaction.  Just product for money exchange.  Well, herein lies the problem, my friends!  And might I add, this is one of the KEY ways we are different.  The purpose of OUR follow up appointment is to find out how you are doing, how we can help you and if you are struggling, what can we do to help fix that.  Here's what happened to me and what SHOULD have happened to all those starving people on Phentermine:  ADJUST the dosage!  If only the people running these clinics would have taken the time to learn how to use hCG properly, they would have known to adjust their patients dosage.  Of course, I am not a doctor...so I can only tell you what I have learned and my personal experience.  But, No need for Phentermine!  Again, when on hCG you should NOT be excessively, ravenously hungry!  Normal hungry times with a growl to let you know it's time to eat is perfect!  So, my dosage was adjusted and guess what?.... I was better, but still a little more hungry than usual... so, adjust again. 
Now, I think I have found my sweet spot!
It just baffles me how easy this diet is.  And let me tell you what a rep brought in the office for me today!  An assorted box of MINI BUNDT CAKES!  They were so cute and I am sure they were amazing....but it didn't phase me one bit.  I said No and never felt like I was missing out!  Love It!!
Next time I write I am going to try to remember to tell you about my energy level.....OMG! 
If anyone has any questions about the diet, comments about this post or interested to know how I'm doing, please feel free to email me.   If you know someone who is struggling with the same fight as I am, please forward this to them.   
For information on pricing and program details please  click here to request an appointment.  Please give me your days and hours of availability. 
Donna Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment