Wednesday, October 12, 2016

28 days "lighter"

28 Days "Lighter"

I started on Sept 1st and yesterday was four weeks exactly.  And I am proud to say not one cheat and down 21.5 pounds.  This past week I lost 4 pounds.  I'm proud of that, but what would happen had I cheated?  Of course, I would beat myself up first.  Then, I would need to make some adjustments for a day or two and get back on the horse.  But with only a limited time that I can be on this diet I wanted to make the most of it.  So, when you are doing this type of diet, just keep in mind that each day really matters for you to reach that first goal.

I know that sometimes our minds can get the best of us and we give in to temporary pleasure, but if you are on this program with me, and this happens to you, don't beat yourself up.  The important thing is to readjust and keep going.  That's what we are here for.  Don't give up.  Come in so we can talk it out and get you moving in the right direction.  

I have only 10 days left in this phase to make the most progress that I can. 

So, let's take a look back.  It's going to be very painful to share these photos with you.  But I want to show you what helps to keep me on track.  Let me caution you....some of these photos may be disturbing....  (sorry, it's true)
With my son late 2014 in Nassau, Bahamas.  We were at the top of a  military fort or battlement of some sort.  As you can see, I was so tired from the walk, I was about to pass out!!  The only thing worse than being so fat, was my blinding white legs!  Ugh.  Double dose of bad!
Isn't the water in Nassau beautiful? 
I was too embarrassed to get into a bathing suit.... 
Oh my, look at that arm.... Yikes!
May 2015 England.  Yes, I'm working.  Gary and John David are bowling. (of course, I am not....that would exercise) But can you see the drink cup on the table?  I hate this picture.  Not only am I fat, I look frumpy as well. 
Gosh this is painful.
 June 2015 in Germany waiting to catch a plane home.  Of course checking emails and working from my phone... Man! I must really love those black stretchy pants! 
What a angle....   Ugh. 
  So, let's see what got me in this shape?  Can you see what is in this picture?  I'm slathering mayonnaise on a saltine cracker.  My grilled cheese sandwich is ready and waiting.  There's a loaf of bread and behind my Large Coke Icee cup is a pack of hot dogs!  And I just noticed that double chin!  OMG Thank goodness for Kybella! 
So guys, there you have it!  That is my motivation.  And to let you in on another little secret... I was not even at my heaviest when these pictures were taken.  That came just here recently.  

But I am determined that I am going to do this.  And you can too!  Please, if you want to get started, give me a call or shoot me an email.  Do it NOW before the holidays roll around! 

You could be 20 pounds lighter in 1 month!

Our program ranges between $500-$760 to get you started.  I'm on the 40 day program. 
$19 per day~Start now 
There may be a few glitches, but I'm working on it. The new MedSpa site should be up soon. 
Be a friend and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment