Wednesday, October 12, 2016

It's Been 2 weeks!  I'm down 14 lbs!

This past week was interesting.  I've lost 14 pounds total but got stuck at 13 for about 3 days.  I was determined that I was not going to stress over it.  I made a little adjustment one day and I was back to losing!  
I do have to tell you that I have been experimenting this past week a little.  And I have found some interesting things.  Of course, I would never tell anyone to venture away from the program.  I am doing this as a guinea pig.  I want to be able to answer questions as they arise.  I think this just gives me a better perspective of how to make adjustments or give advice that comes from my personal experience.  I am still shocked at how easy this has been for me.  I get a little hungry about the time that I should.  Then I eat and I'm good.  There are times that I still have to fight with my mind....no, I don't want those french fries that I cooked for my husband.  Not even one!  But experimenting within bounds is what I have tried out.  Oh, and I am loving to grill these days!  Garlic and onion powder have been wonderful friends.  
Grilled Shrimp....Yummy!  
I had said in my last post that I would tell you about the energy level.  I told someone the other day that I haven't had this much energy since I was 7!  So true!  As most of you know, I close the office at 6-7pm.  Normally I would go home, change clothes and grab something to eat while watching either the news, sports, Star Trek or Big Bang Theory re-runs.  Then by 10pm, I'm headed to the freezer for some Blue Bell Butter Pecan! and back to the TV.  Of course all the while texting or checking emails from the day.  My husband is so wonderful, he would bring me whatever I needed- something to drink, reading glasses, my dinner on a TV tray....  BUT, since I started taking the HCG, it's me waiting on him!  I even have a picture of him in the recliner with HIS tv tray!  Now, I go home, cook dinner and omg, I even do laundry!  It was when we had just finished dinner and Gary was doing the dishes and I was folding clothes that it hit me....I am not tired.  So to the laundry room I go, like I'm on auto-pilot throwing things into the washer.  Gary came in the room and I tell him, "Man, this stuff really IS giving me energy!".  So many times people say that and I think, yeah right....  But this is the real deal.  I've been a drop dead at the door kinda girl so long, that it was shocking to experience!  Well, there it is.  I'm doing great.  Taking my injection every day and getting more done than I have in a long time!  
Plus losing 14 pounds in 2 weeks!!  Not too Shabby!
If you have any questions, feel free to Email Me!  I've enjoyed hearing from some of you and helping you to get started on a journey of your own!  Together we can do it!
Donna Hernandez 

No comments:

Post a Comment