Wednesday, October 12, 2016

End of Phase 2, Results


My 40 days of Phase 2 has ended

I finally reached the end of Phase 2.  I have  to tell you that even my husband was surprised that I completed it.  We were in his truck one evening talking about my diet progress and he admitted that he thought I would have already given up.  But I must also tell you that he is very proud of me that I didn't cave in.  40 days without him waking me up with my coffee (with real cream, of course!) deliverd to my bedside.  I missed that!  But I made it!

This is what happens when you end phase 2:  Day 40 is your last hCG injection.  Day 41-43 you continue the 500 calorie diet but WITHOUT the injections.  Then starts Phase 3.  In my last post I said I was at -21.5 pounds and I wanted to lose an additional 5 before the end Phase 2.  I am excited to tell you that at the end of my 40 days I have lost a total of 27.4 pounds.  I beat my goal by 1.1 pounds!  WooHoo! 

"Stabilization" or Phase 3  

The focus during stabilization is to increase my calories, avoiding most sugars and carbs.  To stabilize correctly, I will not gain more than 2 pounds during the 3 weeks that I am in Phase 3.  Once I have stabilized, I move on to an additional 3 weeks of "Maintenance" or Phase 4.  These two phases are often overlooked and this is a HUGE MISTAKE!   

The reason I say that it's a huge mistake to bypass these phases, is because this is the time that you learn how to eat in normal life situations.  It's when you learn about your body and how the choices you make affect not only your weight, but also how you feel.  This is an experimental time.  Could you continue to lose weight during stabilization?  Yes, but that is not the point.  You want to eat as clean as possible.  But when you do have a special meal or occasion, you can think it out.  Reason with yourself and decide what to do.  If you want that slab of cake or just a sliver....  If you want one serving or two of that delicious potato salad....  You get the idea.  If you can reason with yourself that you are satisfied and stop eating and then stick to that decision, you gain confidence and pride in yourself.  It only takes a few times of telling yourself, I can eat this or this much and I can lose it....  Isn't that how things went after the last diet?  Fooling yourself into thinking that the scale only moved a little...."I'll stop it before it goes any further".  I know that is how it was with me.  "Oh, it's only 5 pounds.  I am good.  I can drop that!"  Until the 5 moves to 7 or 8.  "Well, it's still not 10 pounds!  I am ok.  I won't gain anymore."  Then, before I knew it, I had packed on 20 pounds and slipping back into those stretchy pants.  So, now you understand why the next 2 phases are critical for me.  And now that so many of you are watching what I'm doing, I have to be good!  Lol.
 
Seriously, folks...

You guys have been really great.  Keeping up with my progress and emailing me your questions.  You all have been such an encouragement for me.  It feels really good when you guys drop in the office and comment on my posts and how you enjoy them.  And of course, even those who ask to see me in person.  I had one lady come to my office door and said that she just wanted to see me with her own eyes.  I had to chuckle.  Then just this week, one lady asked me "Are you the person who is losing all of the weight?"  I was sooo thrilled to say YES!!   So, I just want to thank you for the encouragement and support. 

Updated Picture
Someone was in the office today and asked that I post an updated photo.  Here it is!  The left is with Dulce at Adriana's bridal shower.  The right is just now.

Take care and have a good night! 



Please, if you have any questions or want to get started, give me a call or shoot me an email. 
Do it NOW before the holidays roll around! 

You could be 20 pounds lighter in 1 month!

Our program ranges between $500-$760 to get you started.  I'm on the 40 day program. 
$19 per day~Start now 
There may be a few glitches, but I'm working on it. The new MedSpa site should be up soon. 
Be a friend and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment