Wednesday, October 12, 2016

3 Weeks!


3 Weeks Down!

When I started this little venture, I had gotten up to a size 14 and it was TIGHT!  I knew that I was NOT going to buy a 16.  I was already in an XL shirt.  And elastic waistband was both my friend and my foe.  I looked in my closet and see all my cute "little" clothes that I could no longer wear.  Sadly hanging there is an Adrianna Papel size 10 with the price tag still dangling....  Buying an XXL or 16 was not an option.  So, I squeeeeeze into the same old boring thing I have and go about my fat day.... Truthfully, I was so down about what I had allowed myself to look like, I couldn't even change in front of a mirror for fear that I might get a glimpse of my body.  It had gotten so bad that I would only change clothes when my husband was not around or hide in the closet.  I was basically disgusted with myself.  And what's worse, I know how to lose weight.  I even can tell clients how to lose weight.  But I wouldn't take my own advice. 
So, I was at the brink.....lose weight or go to the plus size dept.  

Now comes happier times!!  As you know, 3 weeks ago today I started phase two (low calorie) of our hCG diet.  And now 21 days later, I've lost 17.2 pounds!  On an average diet of 1/2 to 2 pounds per week, I would be doing good to have lost 6 pounds in a month!  I've lost 3.2 pounds this week.  Which is a little slower than I had been losing, but I'm not complaining!  I'm not hungry and I still have good energy!!  As a matter of fact, yesterday, I was in the dreaded closet and thought.... why not?  So, I slipped on a pair of pants, SIZE 12 and they FIT!  I was elated.  So this week, pounds are slower, but I'm definitely shrinking.  I feel lighter and that makes me feel mentally and emotionally encouraged to continue. 
I have said this before, and I'll say it again....
this is the easiest diet I have ever tried! 

Several of you have been following by my posts and I want to tell you thank you for encouraging me.  Some of you have even been motivated to join me!  One client in particular has already lost 15 pounds!  She is excited and getting ready for a cruise!  Like I tell her, just stick to it and you will reap the reward.  The rewards are so many; increased self-esteem, pride, accomplishment, better health over all, able to move easier, breathe easier and look HOT!

So, this week my friends, I will gladly take the
inch loss and getting into a size 12. 
That's progress and that's what this journey is all about.

If anyone has any questions about the diet, comments about this post or interested to know how I'm doing, please feel free to email me.   If you know someone who is struggling with the same fight as I am, please forward this to them. Email Donna

For information on pricing and program details please 
call for appointment: 210-684-6844

 
A new website for esthetics is still under construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment